Friday 8 March 2013

The Twelve Days of Lipstick - Day 6...

Another day, another lipstick and I've gone all out glam today...

I wanted to channel a bit of 'vintage vamp' so I'm wearing this beautiful classic deep raspberry red. I don't wear this that often as I only really use it for evening. But there's nothing like a classic red lippie to boost the confidence and I can officially report that it works!

This is by Italian brand KIKO Cosmetics but I actually picked it up whilst on holiday in Barcelona for around €7 (approx. £6). It doesn't have a name, it's just labeled as shade '392' (which I assume has been discontinued as I can't find it anywhere online - www.kikocosmetics.com) and is one of their creamy lipstick formulas. I would highly recommend checking them out (they ship to the UK!) as the quality is brilliant and their whole collection is great value for money.

What little-known cosmetics brands do you swear by? Share and leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment