Wednesday 22 June 2011

Sunny Side Up...

One thing I've learnt about myself the last couple of years is that I Love sunglasses. Here's the collection as modelled by er, me...


H&M clear perspex. The newest addition to my collection which go with pretty much anything. Plus, they make me look damn cool.


Possibly channelling a bit too much Mrs. Beckham in these 70's style pair from Accessorize. More for when I'm feeling a bit 'bling bling'.


Primark and loving it. Cute with a skirt outfit for some reason, possibly due to the floral aspect.


Classic Topshop cool. These look amazing with a black blazer, white tee and a classic black handbag.


Very 70's glam, very Topshop and very fun. Or funny looking. I can't decide.


Another from the Accessorize archives. Good for hiding all number of sins and a great to compliment to the humble maxi dress.


Yup, another Primark pair. Perfect with the old t-shirt and jeans combo.


Everyone must own a pair of aviators. Laid back. Classic. Amazing. This Accessorize pair are my best friends when nothing else will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment