Friday 15 March 2013

The Twelve Days of Lipstick - BONUS...

When I went to put on my lipstick first thing this morning, I couldn't not blog about it because todays choice is just so pretty. So this is The Twelve Days of Lipstick, bonus day!

I'm wearing 'Betty Bright' from the MAC Archie's Girls collection (£15.50) and as you can see from the swatch, it does what it says on the tin. It's bright, beautiful and perfect for lifting the spirits on a dull day like today. I'm also one of those people who gets drawn in by snazzy packaging so as you can imagine, I was like a moth to a flame all over this one - it's just so cute!

Do you own any items from the Archie's Girls collection? What are your favourites?

I do hope you've all enjoyed following my Twelve Days of Lipstick series? A slight deviation from my usual stuff I know, but what could be more vintage than lipstick? I've certainly loved digging out some long lost make-up and sharing it with you all.

As always, thank you for reading. I'll be back very soon with some very exciting vintage news! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment