Thursday 14 March 2013

The Twelve Days of Lipstick - Day 12...

And so we come to last day of The Twelve Days of Lipstick...

I wanted to wear a dark lip today but not so dark it trespassed into winter territory, it is nearly spring after all! I always find these 'dark-but-not-too-dark' shades so hard to find. They're either too brown, too purple, too dark, not dark enough, too opaque...what I nightmare! And so I give you 'Sophisto' by MAC (£14). Good old MAC, eh. They've pretty much thought of every lip colour you could possibly need.

I don't hear enough about 'Sophisto' which is surprising as it's so unique. It looks quite brown in the tube, a lot pinker on the hand swatch and looks a lot more 'berry-ish' on my lips which shows how multi-tonal it is. It's a lustre finish so it's nice and sheer and has a pretty shimmer to it.

The perfect berry shade? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment