Saturday 25 August 2012

Get Shorty...

I was looking through my (slimmed down) wardrobe the other day for something to wear and realised I was making a huge faux pas: I didn't own a pair of summer shorts, not one! I only owned two pairs of shorts all  together, both more dressy, winter styles. The type you could quite happily dress up with heels, suit jacket and blouse for work.

This had to change...

...So I got down to Beyond Retro in Brighton determined to find the perfect pair of denim shorts. I didn't leave empty handed.



80's high rise, front panel denim shorts, £20. Beyond Retro.

The high rise detail and front panel with buttons is so flattering and unique. They almost have a 1950's look about them.


Looking at them on the hanger, it was hard to tell if they would fit. They looked tiny, despite the fact that they were my size. When I got them in the fitting room however, I unbuttoned the front panel and they looked like they would be miles too big...turns out they fit like they were made to measure. Sold!



2 comments: