Wednesday 28 December 2011

Doing The Twenty-Twelve Charleston...

So, I've been invited to a 1920's themed Birthday party in the new year and have been searching high and low for the perfect outfit. My first thought was to go all out antique and hunt down a true vintage piece. Alas, my budget will never stretch that far so I've been doing a spot of online research, all in the name of dressing up you understand. Not wishing to to channel bad taste, overpriced fancy dress, I decided to take matters into my own hands and put together a look of my own, taking inspiration from this lovely lady. This stuff is so glamourous, it never goes out of fashion...



Nude shift dress, £124. ASOS.


Bodycon fringe dress, £75. Topshop.


Deco clutch, £22. Accessorize.


Beaded flapper dress, £295. Tasty Vintage.


Shift dress, £95. Tasty Vintage.


Beaded alice band, £12. Accessorize.


Frill dress, £25. ASOS.


Beaded vest, £45. River Island at ASOS.


Beaded clutch, £30. Accessorize.


Silk lace dress, £365. My Vintage.


Beaded dress, £65. Rokit.


Beaded collar, £22. River Island.


Beaded shell top, £55. Rokit.


Fringe dress, £45. Rare at Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment